LOVE SPELLS: WHAT DO YOU NEED?

 LOVE SPELLS: WHAT DO YOU NEED?



I leave you here with three love spells. These spells have been using since ancient times.  Or to attract a loved one. Or to restore love.


You are interested in a question! Should I use spells for love? My answer to you: don't worry. It is natural for one person to love and be loved. And that's why love spells have been using at all times. When it was hard for people to meet love, they used a spell. You try it!


When you think the relationship is over! And this love is more! And you are going to quit Smoking....! Wait. Try using spells for love. With these spells, you can try to get your loved one back. Or even force! Fall in love with yourself.


But keep in mind that before you start! It is necessary to distinguish whether this magic is white or black. I know it's all about magic! But in fact, its methods and goals do not coincide. White magic is always looking for a good. Thus, spells of love, which I will leave you here! "These are white magic spells.


SPELLS LOVE: CHECK OUT THESE 3 WHITE MAGIC SPELLS



1. SPELL ON LOVE WITH A GLASS.

You are single and want love to come into your life? This spell might work for you. This can only be used, by single women and men.


On the night of the new moon. Drink and then apply some of your perfume to the three points of the empty glass, forming a triangle. On each spray, you must say, " I am love, I am sex, I am passion."


Then place the glass on the left side of your home's front door and wait for someone to appear at the new moon. Remember that you must be alone for this spell to work.



2. SPELL LOVE TO CALL YOU

If you are already interested in someone and want that person to come and contact you, try this spell. This is a very simple spell.


On an empty page, write the name of the person you want to call with a red pen and enter the phone number of this person below. Under their phone number, write: "I want you to call me."


Then fold the sheet in half and put it on your mobile phone. You will receive the expected call very soon.



3. SPELL TO RETURN LOVE.

If for some reason you have lost the love of your life and want to restore it... you use this spell.


On white paper, write 5 times the name of the person you want to bring back into your life. Write your name at the top.


Then take the paper and say: goddess of love, as I write 5 times the name of my beloved, so think of me, so come back to me. And nothing else can sleep with me, Amen so be it.


Place the paper in a glass and cover it with honey, repeating: when I put this honey in the name of the goddess of love. I ask that it soothe the heart, mind, eyes, and ears of my beloved who thinks of me. Live for me that can't eat, sleep, or live without me.


Then add five cinnamon sticks and cinnamon powder. Saying these words!!! With this cinnamon powder, my lover will return to me through the goddess of love within 5 days. Then you put star anise to make your love Shine like a star, and finally add colorful sweets.


The bowl should be placed on a high place in the house and in 5 days it should be taken to the river Bank along with 5 cents. After 5 days, your loved one will return to you very.


Ready to try one of these love spells? Use them and attract love and balance to your life so that it is filled with happiness.

Dear friends, please subscribe to my blog. Write comments, share ideas for divination. I'm happy about that.


Comments